Pumpkin sponge cake in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Alaia
Pumpkin sponge cake in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Pumpkin sponge cake in an air fryer. A rich and fluffy sponge cake that you won’t have any leftovers.
- 300 grams of pumpkin (without skin and seeds)
- 4 eggs
- 250 grams of sugar
- 75 grams of butter
- 300 grams of flour
- 16 grams of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg .
- Start by removing the skin and seeds from the pumpkin. Once cleaned, grate the pumpkin.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until stiff. Add the melted butter, mix and add the grated pumpkin. Stir so that all the ingredients are well integrated.
- Mix the dry ingredients in another bowl: the flour, nutmeg, cinnamon and baking powder. Sieve this mixture over the pumpkin batter. Do this in thirds and stir each time you add one, so that the ingredients mix better.
- To cook the pumpkin sponge cake, brush a baking tin with a little oil and flour it to prevent the sponge cake from sticking. Fill the mould with the batter we have prepared and leave to cook for about 35 minutes in the preheated air fryer at 180ºC
- Let the sponge cake cool and carefully unmould it. Serve the pumpkin sponge cake and enjoy it with a coffee, herbal tea or hot chocolate. Great!