Hake in sauce in air fryer
Recipe Hake in sauce published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Mar mar
Hake in sauce in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Hake in sauce in an air fryer. For dinner
- 2 hake loins
- 4 prawns and 8 clams
- Half an onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small spoon of oil
- 1 small spoon of cornflour
- A glass of white wine and a little water
- Add the onion and the finely chopped garlic with the oil and leave it for 5 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Add the cornflour, white wine and water and leave for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Put the hake, the prawns and the prawns and leave for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.