Fresh sausages in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Inventor de platos
Fresh sausages in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Fresh sausages in an air fryer. Recipe for fresh sausages in an air fryer, healthier and tastier.
- 500 gr fresh sausages Olive oil.
- Start by cutting the strings that bind the sausages together and removing the remains.
- Meanwhile, preheat the air fryer for 4 minutes at 180º.
- Spread the sausages in the basket of the air fryer so that they do not overlap each other and are well done on all sides.
- Spray a little oil over the top with oil spray (optional)
- Put the basket in the air fryer and cook for 12 minutes at 180º.
- Halfway through cooking, turn the sausages over so that they are well cooked on all sides. After the time has elapsed, remove the basket and serve with potatoes or whatever you like.