Egg flan for air fryer
Recipe Egg flan published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Blair
Egg flan in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Egg flan in an air fryer. Homemade egg custard recipe that will make your desserts a delight.
- 450 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Liquid caramel to taste .
- In a large bowl beat the eggs with the milk, vanilla essence and sugar.
- In the base of each flan mould put liquid caramel.
- Stir a little so that the caramel spreads along the sides.
- Pour the mixture without reaching the top (about 3/4 of the mould)
- Place all the moulds in the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook in the air fryer at 160º for 10 minutes.
- Prob with a toothpick or fork and if it comes out stained, cook for a further 5 minutes. And now we have our egg flan recipe in the air fryer.