Chickpeas roasted with garlic and herbs in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Chickpeas roasted with garlic and herbs in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Chickpeas roasted with garlic and herbs in an air fryer. These crispy roasted chickpeas with garlic and herbs, packed with protein, are perfect for snacking on the go.
- 2 jars of chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of mixed herbs (rosemary, thyme and oregano work well)
- Salt and black pepper to taste .
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas, add them to a medium bowl and add the olive oil and seasonings.
- Stir well with a spatula so that all the chickpeas are well coated.
- Divide them and cook them in two batches in the air fryer at 200°C for 15-20 minutes, stirring once after 10 minutes.
- You may hear some crackling while they are cooking, which is totally normal. They are ready when they are golden brown and crispy all over. Serve while hot and store in an airtight jar once they have cooled to retain their crispy texture.