Champis rellenos for air fryer
Recipe Champis rellenos published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Gonzalo
Champis rellenos in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Champis rellenos in an air fryer. A tasty recipe for finger-licking stuffed mushrooms
- 6 large mushrooms
- Diced Iberian ham
- 1/2 small onion
- 2 tablespoons cream
- Mozzarella rallada
- Grated Parmesan
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Clean the mushrooms thoroughly with a cloth. Remove the stems, which you will chop into small pieces.
- Chop the onion as small as possible and fry in a little oil. Add the chopped mushroom stems, sauté and add the ham.
- When the sauce is ready, add the cream, salt and pepper. Allow the cream to concentrate a little and remove from the heat.
- Fill the mushrooms with this mixture. Top with the two types of grated cheese.
- Preheat the air fryer. Add the mushrooms and cook at 180º for 15 minutes.
- Remove the mushrooms from the gratin and serve.