Cajun potatoes in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Gourmet artist
Cajun potatoes in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Cajun potatoes in an air fryer. Cajun potato chips recipe ideal for your snacks and appetizers.
- 600 g potatoes
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1/2 tbsp hot paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp thyme
- A little black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3 tbsp virgin olive oil .
- Wash the potatoes well to remove any dirt, cut into wedges and soak in water for 1 hour to remove the starch
- In a large bowl, prepare the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together
- Remove the potatoes from the water, drain well and dry with paper towels.
- Preheat the fryer for 5 minutes at 200ºC, while mixing the potatoes well in the dressing and leave until the fryer is preheated in the bowl. Set 20 minutes at 200ºC and toss the potatoes in, every 5 minutes stir and they will be perfect!