Cachopollo in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Moni cooker
Cachopollo in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Cachopollo in an air fryer. Very tasty cachopolopollos recipe, a different version of cachopo
- 8 thin chicken breast fillets
- 1 little sriratcha sauce
- 1 little Dijon mustard
- 4 slices of semi-cured cheese
- 8 slices of Serrano ham
- 2 eggs
- Wheat flour
- Olive oil .
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
- Flatten the fillets, if you don’t have a meat masher, put a sheet of baking paper over each fillet and beat it with a closed fist, this will make the fillets even thinner. Do the same with all of them.
- On one of the fillets put some sriracha sauce, spread it with a spoon, add a pinch of salt and some ground thyme.
- On another fillet spread some Dijon mustard.
- Place the Serrano ham on the fillet that had the sriracha sauce, put the slice of cheese on top.
- Take the other fillet and put it on top, with the mustard on the inside.
- Bread the cheeks, roll them in flour first…. pat them on a board to remove the excess flour and at the same time fix the jousting…. then dip them in the beaten egg, drain them and dredge them in breadcrumbs.
- Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at about 190º.
- Spray the kettle corn with a little oil spray on both sides, place them in the fryer tray and cook for 10 minutes at 165ºC
- Open the fryer, turn the kettle over, close and cook for another 10 minutes at a higher temperature, 195ºC Serve and enjoy!