Wild asparagus for air fryer
Recipe Wild asparagus published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Isolda
Wild asparagus in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Wild asparagus in an air fryer. This recipe for wild asparagus is very simple and the asparagus tips are crispy and the stalks are tender.
- Two bunches of green asparagus, approx. 400 g
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sal gorda
- Preheat the air fryer to 200º for 3 minutes.
- When ready, add a dash of olive oil or a little with a spoon to the asparagus and distribute.
- place them in the basket of the fryer, taking care not to pile them up.
- Set the fryer to 200º 8 minutes, halfway through the frying time, turn them over.
- Once ready, remove to a plate and sprinkle with coarse salt.